Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

About Me

Hello there! My name is Wendy Pinon and I'm a senior at ASU, pursuing my bachelors in Pharmacology & Toxicology. This semester has been long awaited! I am getting more clarity as to what I want to do after graduation and am very excited yet a bit scared, truth be told. This semester, I am taking an intro to programming class. This new interest started last semester with the help of my TRAIN class in which we were introduced to computer science and I learned about the biological data science masters program. I am in the process of applying to this program and am very excited about it as it challenges me in everyway possible. The idea of doing something that comes easily for the rest of my life.. was daunting to me. But with programming, I know I will be continually challenged and pushed to keep learning throughout my life. And that is one of my goals in life: to always keep learning, always keep growing. Happy semester everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networking

Networking has been a hard one for me, truth be told. I knew and expected to speak to strangers once I started working but did not realize h...