Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2021

May 6th

Hello there! We are nearing the end of the semester and rushing to get as much information into our brains as possible. Here’s a brief reminder: You’ve got this! This week I am getting my research together and finding as much as possible on my plants. In my list, there are four different plants with the ‘Prunus’ prefix and four with the ‘Lupinus’ prefix. All these names sure make me wish I knew Latin. I haven’t come across the language in community college but will hopefully be able to take it later at the university level. For now, I have just finished French 101 and am very proud of it. We’ve got this.
Image created by: Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networking

Networking has been a hard one for me, truth be told. I knew and expected to speak to strangers once I started working but did not realize h...