Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2021

End of Semester

Hello, Finally! The semester is over. This one was a special one. This was my last semester at Phoenix College before transferring to ASU West, and I am over the moon excited! I am very grateful to this program, I wish I had joined earlier in my education. A big thanks to Joshua James and Amanda Chapman. Thank you for guiding me thru this process. And thank you to all of my peers. You are all so brilliant and inspire me so much. Your presentations were phenomenal! I hope to see you all in the future. Maybe there will be a reunion someday, and we can have those chimichangas. Have a wonderful summer, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networking

Networking has been a hard one for me, truth be told. I knew and expected to speak to strangers once I started working but did not realize h...